The conference focuses on the following topics:
1. Innovative and alternative practices, approaches and methods, in didactics, teaching and in education in general.
2. Design and implementation of teaching plans for teaching courses of Primary and Secondary Education.
3. Methods and practical applications that develop creative learning, critical, emotional, moral thinking, social, intercultural and political skills and emotional intelligence of students.
4. Teaching methodology of special education.
5. Teaching approaches and adult education techniques.
6. Teaching approaches and methods of distance learning.
7. Teaching approaches and techniques of online synchronous and asynchronous learning.
Target Group :
- Teachers of Primary and Secondary Education.
- Adult Educators.
- Scientists and Researchers with an interest in Didactics of courses taught in Primary and Secondary Education.
- Students of Teaching Faculty.